Technology Partnership with Oxford Instruments, USA for X - Ray Tube Service
- Comprehensive CT X - Ray Tube seasoning
with a capacity to produce around 200
- 99% conversion rate of Defective Tubes
- Guaranteed up time of minimum 95%
- Optimal Equipment Maintenance Cost
- Repair turn around within 48 hours
The Plasma Technology Differentiator
- Plasma Seasoning for Corona Damage
Removal inside the insert.
- Predictive Assessment of X - Ray Tube Arc
failure to extend the tube life.
- Facilitates all types of CT X - Ray tube Repair
– 2 Mhu, 3.5 Mhu and 6.3 Mhu tubes.
- Automated Process for Oil Extraction
- Oil Di-Electric Strength verification
- Independent Technology Team for testing of
X - Ray tube in the equipment.
PCB Repairing and Servicing
- Fully integrated facility for PCB repair and Testing.
- Environment compliant with EN ISO9001:2008
and EN ISO 13485:2012.
- Undertaken repair for all types of PCB’s - CT, Mammomat,
BMD, DMR/DMR Plus, DR, MRI.
- Reverse Engineering using the signals of the components
facilitated by Qmax and Huntron.
- Highly skilled and competent PCB engineers performing
the repair work.
- Over 750 Plus boards Turn Around per Year.
- Supporting over 450 plus installation base.
- Methodical Identification and Traceability system that
Technology Knowledge Management System
- Library of tools for Pre-installation,
installation, PMS and Monitoring the
key events of the equipment.
- Archived “Issues and Resolutions” -
to arrive at quicker decision on the cause.
- On-line Support by Product Technology
managers for every call.
- One touch based access to the History of
issues and resolutions with a powerful Query
- Knowledge Share across Domains & Regions
making the engineers empowered.